Wednesday 14 January 2009

Self Evaluation

Attainment (1) I think that my attainment has improved as i try and work as hard as i can in order to achieve the best.

Effort (1) I have recently been trying to improve my effort and i tend to listen to others discussions in order to help myself improve.

Punctuality (2) I have only been late the once and i will try to avoid this happening in the future so that i can pull it up to a 1.

Submission and Quality of Homework (1) My homework is always handed in on time and i have put my best effort into my homework in order to acheive the best.

Ability to work independently (2) I think that from my last self evaluation i have improved in this area as before i use to get distracted from others in my class were as now i try hard to put my head down and work around the situation.

Quality of writing (2) Mt quality of writing is not the best but is not to bad i still have areas in which i should be improving on and i am learning from my mistakes mad in previous lessons and homeworks by taking in the feedback given from my teachers.

Organisation of Media folder (1) My Media folder has always been organised and i think that it will stay that way through out the year as i make sure that everything is up to date and both teachers work are split in two different sections with my blog work from both teachers at the front.

Oral contributions in lesson (3) I think that my oral contributions are one of my main areas to work on. I have improved from my last evaluation but still need to improve, i tend to listen to others (students and teachers) because i think it helps me more.

Contribuations to my practical production group (1) So far i have put my best effort in as for powerpoint presentations and posters which we have to present to the class i have helped an equal amount and we have all made sure that the work is done. We have been working well as a group in order to produce the best.

WWW-
*Organisation for the lesson and has recently been trying to improve more on my essays.
EBI-
*Should contribute a little more.

Followers